Are you a furniture manufacturer or retailer? Would you like to streamline your warranty management system, while still providing superior service to your customers? Multimaster now offers a pay-as-you-go claim management service to furniture retailers and manufacturers. We have over a decade's experience servicing warranties, during that time we have developed a close relationship with a national network of over 300 furniture cleaning and repair technicians in both Australia and New Zealand. With the introduction of Brains, our new interactive, cloud-based warranty management system, we have been able to further streamline our claim management process and to provide access to real-time information for all users. So, you can be assured that we will exceed not only your expectations, but also those of your customer’s.
What is Multimaster Service?
Multimaster Service is a pay-as-you go warranty and claim management service that enables you to provide superior services to your customers. All activity is managed via Brains, our cloud-based warranty and claim management system. This allows us to provide real-time access to our clients through our Dealer and Manufacturer Portal. The Portal is a doorway which allows you to register customers and job requests, and to view notes, service technician inspection reports and attachments – photographs etc – all in real time. The portal also allows you to add your own notes – questions and comments –and attachments to the body of each claim.
Benefits of a Partnership with Multimaster
- We are devoted to creating efficient and innovative solutions to meet your claim management needs.
- We have over a decade's experience servicing warranties in Australia and New Zealand.
- Multimaster has an extensive technician network, with relationships with over 300 technicians across Australia and New Zealand.
- Our partnership with the Multimaster-Uniters group gives us access to the expertise of some of the biggest warranty and claim management service providers in Europe and the USA.
- Our partnership with Uniters and Mohawk Finishing Products gives us access not only to some of the best furniture repair products available, but also to some of the world’s most experienced experts in furniture repair.
- Experienced, trained, dedicated and friendly customer service and call centre staff.
Benefits of the Brains Claim Management System
- The user friendly Brains claim management interface – accessible through a normal web browser.
- Extensive automation in the claim process with strong claim and policy management, facilitates proven improvements in efficiency and reductions in processing time and cost.
- Customisable for different customers.
- Continuously updated with latest technologies.
- Built with ultimate security in mind.
Internal and external transparency.
- Open architecture allows integration with other software.
- Comprehensive data search and export capabilities.
How does Multimaster Guarantee Quality Service?
- We are aware that each time a technician enters a customer’s house they are representing not only Multimaster, but also our clients. With this in mind we have established a vetting process to ensure that the conduct, attire and professionalism of any technician representing Multimaster reflects not only our high standards, but also those of our clients. In light of this, all new technicians are required to sign a commitment to superior conduct.
- The Brains system allows for detailed real time monitoring of each technician’s performance. Through the system we are able to keep track of vital information, such as: response time, customer satisfaction and quality of workmanship.
- We provide technicians with comprehensive information and assistance. We also provide both in-house and on-site training in the use of Multimaster leather and timber cleaning and repair products. We also provide extensive product information and repair tutorials both via our website and through written material.
Contact us to find out more.